May we suggest:
1) you check your spelling, or
2) try clicking our "Browse Species Lists" located in the blue bar on the left side of the search screen
3) make sure you don't have values in fields that you don't mean to be there
(the fewer fields you fill out, the more likely you'll be to get a match)
4) if you entered a scientific name the query form, look it up at Amphibian Species of the World to see if you are using a synonymy
5) try searching on just the genus or species name to account for recent taxonomic changes. For example, use "regilla" instead of "Hyla regilla."
Your query: SELECT * FROM amphib WHERE genus = "Bufo" and species = "stomaticus"